- Afterpay is a loan service provider that gives customers the option to pay for their order in 4 equal installments
- Afterpay is always zero interest and there are never additional fees when you pay on time
- There are late fees for payments that are not paid on time
- Afterpay will automatically email your payment schedule and send you payment notifications
- At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method and you will be redirected to the Afterpay website where you register and apply
- Once approved, you will make your first payment to have your order processed and shipped out
- You will continue to make the remaining 3 payments over the course of 6 weeks, 1 payment made every 2 weeks.
- Afterpay may be used on orders valued from $30 to $1000 USD
Ex: If your order is valued at $100, with AfterPay, you will initially pay $25 at checkout to have your order processed and shipped. After 14 days, you are required to pay another $25, etc.